Moana Jr update as at 9th October
Great news - under the current Level 2 guidelines we are able to stage Moana Jr as planned at our previously advised postponed dates - 3-7 November.
However, we will need to limit the number of audience members present for each show and while we work through the implications of that we want to let you know that we’ve temporarily taken ticket sales offline.
You won’t be able to book tickets over the next few days but don’t fret - we hope to be back online soon!
Assuming we are still at Level 2 by those dates we expect all tickets already purchased will be honoured, though the seats you have chosen may be adjusted. We’ll do our best to minimise any disruption but please get in touch by replying to your ticket confirmation email if there’s any access issues we should know about.
He mihi to our dedicated cast and production team who have returned to the rehearsal room with much enthusiasm, and our fabulous committee who are working hard behind the scenes to steer the waka through stormy waters. Thanks for your patience and we look forward to welcoming you to Moana Jr shortly.